Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dipish Episode

Or something. We've all had those experiences where we find someone particularly attractive and we decide that we will leave notes and anonymous tokens of our affection in their locker. (at least, I hope I'm not the only one . . .) Well, today, that's just what I've decided to do.

Unfortunately, the locker I was targeting happens to be in a fairly crowded hallway, that only becomes empty during the five minutes right after lunch begins, when everyone is in the cafeteria or outside. This was when I determined to slip the note in. But, lucky me, the note wouldn't go in, and ruined my attempts to slide it through the vent quickly and nonchalantly. I tried to shove it in, but it wouldn't go, so I did my best to position it so that it wouldn't slide out or show. (you know, at the moment, I'm having a difficult time typing this so that it sounds decent and is grammatically correct. I think I'm failing) Having ungracefully succeeded in my quest, I went on my way, trying not to hyperventilate.

No comments:

Post a Comment