Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shakespeare Festival

I went to Shakespeare Festival. And I have no awesome pictures to show you, but if Austin will send me some derp pictures he took of me, I will be happy to share with you.
I'm not vain.
Or photogenic.

On Thursday, I went to my first period class because I live close to the school and figured, why not? Less make-up work. So I went to science. I took a quiz. And then. Ohhh, then. I walked out the door. I walked to the seminary building. I walked passed the seminary building. And I kept walking. In the middle of the street, 'cause that's what I like to do when there are no cars. And don't think I was sluffing, because I was excused for all of Thursday and Friday.

I got home and finished packing. We left to go to the other school where I would be loading the bus.

*Complicated-ish story: I'm on the Shakespeare team for another Jr. High. A bit bothersome, but I love it.

I got my stuff out of the car, and went over and hugged my buds. My mom got to stay, too, because she was chaperoning. (coolest chaperone) The bus came, we loaded set and props and personal stuff, and we set off. The bus ride was not the most pleasant, but there was fun stuff.
Drawing fruit on hands. Writing Mad-libs. Filling them in. Wishing the music wasn't so loud and nasty.
But it was fun.

We got to SUU and toured. I can't really remember Thursday that much. But that was the beginning of a great adventure in my life.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were filled with jokes, learning, gallivanting, acting, and some dancing. Unfortunately I left my brain home, so for some of the time, I had the mindset of a tired toddler.
"Do you want to do this?"
"No."
"What do you want to do?"
"I don't know."
"How about this?"
"Not that."

Isn't it nice that these people put up with me?

Things I learned:
-I hate swimming pools
-Improv is all about character and reactions
-Sleep is important
-Coffee doesn't smell so bad when you're in good company. But you can still sing about how dreadful it is
-It's not fun running from lower to upper campus in a dress

Thanks to people for carrying stuff for me, and it's very nice when that there are people who will run all around a college campus to get me weaponry. And thanks to Carilyn for putting up with me being obnoxious at one in the morning telling stupid jokes.

Many more things happened. But I shan't disclose them all, because I really need to do my homework right now . . . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment