Monday, February 18, 2013

My Valentine's Day

Actually worth blogging about, and not me hiding in a basement eating cookies and watching Doctor Who.

I got a flower. Yes, that's right.

If I didn't have such sharp sleuthing skills, I would have fallen out of my seat with surprise. But I didn't, and I was just pleased. Super pleased.

That kid is bold. It's cool.

And then on Saturday I went to his house and did computery stuff. But it took forever. Bad thing? I don't know.

Also, I can't figure out how to pose for pictures.
I got the flower on Thursday. I took this picture today. I think they dipped the flower in formaldehyde.

*Edit*
A thought: I think that if someone knows you like them, it sort of reciprocates. Sneaky boy.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I just found it and it is adorable!

    Rebekah
    happydayhappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete